Thursday, September 11, 2014

Finish: Office and Guest Room

This room was envisioned to showcase all the Marine decor and treasures that Brian has been collecting over the years. Lucky for me they created a color scheme that I could work with easily!

For an idea of what I was going for in his office I give you:
Contemporary Bedroom by Oklahoma City Interior Designers & Decorators Margie Wright

We sacrificed having a dresser for having a desk for Brian to do work at when necessary. (the desk I snagged for free on craigslist!)

When I went to do touchups in this room with leftover paint in the garage, I picked the wrong color. Luckily, it was a color that looked better and one I really liked! I also made the rug in this room. A while ago I made the curtains and the oversized throw pillows.

It isn't exactly a "man cave" but it is fit for work and guests!

Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment